Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Paityn

FINALLY!  Well, it took me more than a week, but I'm still good on my word :)  I compose these things 2 seconds at a time, darting in the office when I can escape for a quick second. ...I knew you'd understand.  Without further ado:


Paityn is the newest member of our childcare family! She first came in August, and is a part-timer. We LOVE the days when Paityn is here! She helps the mornings go by really fast... she's an early one, and is always in a fairly agreeable (if not very joyful and silly!) mood. I've never been much of a morning person, but I really do look forward to the mornings when Paityn helps me start the day.

Here's shot of her on her very first day... she was so very tired :)


After a while, she started to warm up to the idea of playing with me and all the other kiddos...


Paityn is a very quick learner. She watches the other kiddos complete a challenge, and knows just what to do when it's her turn.


I wish I had some video of her talking... Paityn will chat up a storm when she's in the mood! Her babbling is probably one of the things that makes me smile most on the days when she's here. She's going to have quite the vocabulary when all those sounds and noises start to make sense!


Paityn enjoys participating in everything we do. She's really quite a serious painter!


From sept08



As I've already said, she catches on quick. I bet she'll be potty trained before her next birthday!
From sept08

...as soon as she figures out how to properly use the toilet, of course


Without a doubt, Paityn's smile can cheer anybody up...




1 comment:

GWYN said...

Awww, I love my niece sooo much! Her smile & babbling makes me laugh every time I see or hear her talk!