Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sad news, and a new opening!

Unfortunately, I just found out that Savannah's last day will be December 19th. I'm having a hard time dealing with this, I've never been good at goodbyes. Fortunately, her family goes/works at our church - so we will still get to see Savannah on a regular basis. But, life here in the playroom just won't be the same without her!

Instead of focusing on the sad, imminent goodbye, we shall rejoice and celebrate that Savannah has grown and matured so much in the little-more-than-a-year that she has been here. She has grown to become an independant, creative, compassionate young preschooler.

On that note, I'm advertising an open spot. I'm looking for a 3-4 year old to care for, either full time or part time. I do have the space for a pair of siblings, if your preschooler has a baby brother/sister.

Please email me at maggietruitt (at) gmail *dot* com. I will be happy to e-mail the handbook, forms, and rates sheet to any serious inquiries!

No comments: