Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pictures!

Pictures are worth a thousand words, right? Did you know that all of my pictures are on flickr? You can find them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/richandmags/tags/daycare/ I encourage comments here as well as over at flickr - as your thoughts, questions, compliments keep me up on my blogging and photo taking!

My disclaimer: You'll find many many pictures of my own kiddos - it's just easier to upload my recent pictures all at once, and so sometimes the photos get tagged under "daycare" even if they're not. :) I'm sure you understand!

Enjoy this preview:

1 comment:

noahsmom said...

I LOVE all the pics! You do such a great job capturing the moments we, unfortunately, have to miss. I'll have to get a flash drive to you so I can have copies of the pics. I LOVE the pics that show Noah with his tongue sticking out : )