Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Fun! Pool days



We had SO. MUCH. FUN. today! It was our first water play day, and it was a blast! I have to admit, I was a wee bit nervous about it... who wouldn't be with an 8 month old, 11 month old, 2 year old and 3 year old? But, everything was smooth sailing and, did I mention? It was SO MUCH FUN!! I wish I had the time and patience to give you lots of details - about Savannah and Julia's pretend play - about Rebecca's quick retreat from the water, about Noah's splashing ... but, alas, I have work to do. Here are more pictures to oogle at! And, feel free to check out the other pictures from today over at flickr. :) God has blessed us with another wonderful day!




2 comments:

noahsmom said...

You're going to need lots of sunscreen for those bald babies in order to make it thru the summer! Looks like SO much FUN!!!!!!

noahsmom said...

You're going to need lots of sunscreen for those bald babies! Looks like SO much fun!!!!