Monday, January 12, 2009

Comment Love

Credit to Petroville. She clued me in, then I stole the image from her blog.

So, today is Delurking Day. That means - if you read my blog, today's the day you decide to let go of your inhibitions and leave me a comment. I know I don't have a huge audience, but humor me, here. Even if you don't comment TODAY - if you read this tomorrow or next month or a few years after I die, I'll still love you for leaving me a comment. Just do it. It won't hurt, I promise.

... oh yes, the daycare lady did actually post an image of a man flashing through his trench coat. Love it, or leave it - but comment first!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA! Barely made it! I've been terrible lately at checking in on everyone else's blogs! But tonight I am touching base with a few of my favorites! Good thing I started here too...WHEW! I would hate to miss DeLurking day! :)

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in to say hi. I haven't had a chance to check out your blogs lately so I made time today. I love reading all your blogs.

Rich said...

Here, just checking in :)