Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good News! We finally got a new camera!

We have finally replaced our ancient camera with a nice, pretty, new Canon Elph - so you can expect to see pictures appearing here more regularly now! This is excellent news.

One of the things I strive for is help the kiddos' parents feel like they have been a part of the day here. I know how hard it is to leave your children in someone else's care... I did that myself for the first six months of my oldest daughter's life.

So, while I keep a daily journal, send home artwork frequently, and have wonderful conversations daily with parents, I now can keep including them in our days through photographs on the blog!

To celebrate, here are some of December's pictures that came off our old camera. :) Enjoy!



Noah wanted to make his mom a Happy Birthday card.




We had a pajama party here - all the kiddos came in their pj's for one day. :) It was fun! (I may be biased since I got to hang out in my pja's all day long, too!)







Noah surprised us with a gingerbread train for Christmas! We put this together on one of Savannah's last days. The kids really enjoyed it. Even Noah got to put some of the finishing touches on it.

1 comment:

noahsmom said...

So glad to hear we'll get to see more pics!! I love hearing about your days, but seeing them is even better! Thank you!!!