Monday, June 22, 2009

New Friends :: Announcement!!!

I *STILL* haven't sent home the "The Hippo Song" books. I guess not having that ink cartridge was only a good excuse until it finally arrived last week. Now, I just need to find another hour or two in the day!

But, busy-ness and work won't keep us from having TONS of fun this summer!

I'm SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED to announce that we have two new friends!! Matthew is 2 - he is a friend of our family and we are going to play with him for 2-3 days a week this Summer until September or so! He's super cute and his favorite activities are eating (hehe) and being outside! I can't wait to have water play with this little man!!

I'm also SUPER DUPER EXCITED to announce that our newest full-time friend, Aaron, is officially starting this Wednesday! Two-and-a-half year old Aaron will join us on Wednesdays for a couple of weeks until he goes full time in July. Aaron's favorite activities are (well, I don't know him that well... so I'm just guessing here..) talking (hehe.. he has an exceptional vocabulary!) and being outside - rain, snow, sleet, or humid. I can't wait to play with him everyday!!

With the boys being outnumbered here for the last two years (Noah has been the man of the house... even the dog is a girl!), it's time that they catch up and overtake! Have I mentioned yet that I'm REALLY REALLY EXCITED!?!?! I love it when the kids make new friends. Having someone different in the house really changes the dynamics around here. Such fun!

No comments: