Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time to show off with new videos!

Julia had a whole week off of school because of Parent-Teacher conferences. During her time off, she taught the toddlers many tricks. (Sorry parents, about the ones we'd rather not be teaching!)

Here's one cool trick we're learning... how to put our coats on by ourselves! Watch as Julia demonstrates:


Oops - it landed on her upside down. I could have corrected her before she did the flip, but I wanted all the kids to know that it's okay to get it wrong sometimes. Here, Julia demonstrates how to get her coat on correctly:


And now, Noah demonstrates that, while he was listening - some skills will come at their own time :)


Yesterday, we got back into the comfy old routine, and everybody was excited to see the bus come wisk Julia off to school. This morning, I got footage of Noah and Rebecca saying goodbye, as we do every morning. It's really very sweet. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Love LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE these videos of your kiddos doing stuff! Julia teaching them how to put their coats on is awesome! Like mother like daughter, eh? And Becca and Noah blowing kisses to the bus just melts my widdle heart!
Please continue to share more videos of the goings on there! It's so fun to see your world from far away! Although I bet it's not always so easy to whip out the camera and record so many moments...I know that what you do takes a lot of concentration and hard work! But when you do get a chance, I'm sure we'd all love to see more! YAY!!!

noahsmom said...

Thanks so much for the videos Maggie!!! These are my "go to's" for a little smile throughout my workday!!! Looks like I need to work on the coat trick with Noah a bit huh : )